Detroit Tough Ultra Clear Epoxy is a two component, 100% solids, epoxy resin system.
When mixed at a 1:1 ratio volume,
this epoxy provides a decoupage grade coating for wood, concrete, counters, and virtually any other surface.
This listing is for a 1 gallon (128oz) kit. Receive same day shipping if your order is received before 3PM EST!
- Excellent color retention
- Low odor for use in occupied areas
- Ideally suited for coating table tops, bar tops and more
- Preserves substrate
- 16 sq. feet per gallon coverage as a flood coat and 48 sq. feet per gallon as a seal coat
- A crystal clear glass like finish
- Zero VOCs
- Can be mixed with metallic mica powder for a unique finish
This product, and all epoxy products of this type, are NOT for exterior use. Potential yellowing can occur when used outside.
SDS sheets are available upon request.
Yellowing can occur when you pour this resin more than a 1/4″ in one pour.
Detailed instructions can be printed or downloaded below. If you would like printed instructions included in your package, please add a note at checkout.
Part A is the resin and part B is the hardener.
This product can only be shipped via UPS or FedEx Ground and cannot be shipped to USPS PO Boxes. Buyers in the Midwest and East coast will receive their order in 1 to 3 business days.