EXP GDC is a notebook external graphics adapter equipment, including power and other necessary accessories.
(Screen: Use its notebook display need laptop comes with for Intel (R) HD graphics and connected above GTS450 as NVIDIA graphics. Otherwise you need external monitor.)
1. Dual TD compatible switch (hardware conflict resolution)
2. Multistage anti interference circuit
3. Data line reinforcement
4. Multi power automatic switching (support for soft start)
5. High quality imported electronic components
6. Support metal cabinet (optional)
7. Double copper technology to enhance system power supply
8. Isolation protection circuit
9. LED status indicator
10. USB interface extension
11. Lateral 6PIN power supply interface
12. Support for PCI-E X16, actual X1 mode (according to different notebook configuration can be upgraded to X2 mode)
Item Name: PCI-E Independent Video Card
Product Positioning: Notebook Performance Upgrade
Operating System: for Windows XP/7/8/8.1, for Linux, etc
(Remind: for Win XP, for Win8/8.1 is only compatible with the laptop with external screen)
Extended Support: [PCI-E X16] DMI GT/s (X1) 5
Power Support:[8P Interface] 220W max.[DC Interface] 150W max.
Size: 13.5cm x 3.5cm x 2.5cm/5.31″ x 1.38″ x 0.98″ (Approx.)
Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
1 x EXP GDCV8.0 Adapter
1 x Mini PCI-E Data Lines
1 x ATX PSU Power Cable (Othres Not Include)