Mini Display Port DP to HDMI VGA DVI Converter For Microsoft Surface Pro 1 2 3 4
Please note it does not support more than one output simultaneously!
This product with three output ports, and you can choose one of them to use at a time as you demand, the functions of the port as followings:
1. DVI output, connect the DVI devices using a DVI cable.
2. HDMI output, connect the HDMI devices using a HDMI cable.
3. VGA output, connect the VGA devices using a VGA cable.
4. Mini Display Port, connect Mac Book, Mac Book Pro, or Mac Book Air.
Support Mini Display Port 1.1a Dual-mode input.
The HDMI can support audio output for iMac (Late 2009) and Mac Book Pro (Mid 2010)
Support HDMI/DVI/VGA output with the max resolution of 1920x1080p@60Hz, 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel), 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
Automatic detect the display by plugging and unplugging it.
Powered from Mini Display Port source.
Size: approx 6.0 x 6.0 x 1.5 cm
Cable length: 17cm
Input Signal: Mini Display Port 1.1a
Output Video: HDMI/DVI/VGA
Input: Mini Display Port Male 20pin
Output: HDMI Female Type A 19pin
Connector:DVI Female (24+5) VGA Female 15Pin
Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps/225MHz
External Power Supply: No external power needed
Power consumption (Max): 700mW
You should assure that if your Mac has one of the following two kinds of port : mini DP port and Thunderbolt port
– Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro
– Microsoft Surface Pro/Pro 2/Pro 3/Pro 4 for Windows 8 Pro (NOT Surface/Surface 2 for Windows RT)
– Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, X230/240s, L430/440, L530/540, T430/440, T440s, T440p, T530/540p, W530/540, Helix
– Dell XPS 13/14/15/17, Latitude E7240/E7440, Precision M3800
– Acer Aspire R7/V7-482PG/V7-58
– Asus Zenbook UX303LA/UX303LN
– Google Chromebook Pixel
– Toshiba Satellite Pro S500, Tecra M11/A11/S11
How to USE:
The product is easily and conveniently use, with three output ports: DVI VGA HDMI and a Mini Display Port.And you can use one of them at a time as your demand, when you want to use the DVI output, you just need to connect the DVI devices using a DVI cable. And when you want to use the HDMI output, you just need to connect the HDMI devices using a HDMI cable. When you want to use the VGA output, you just need yo connect the VGA devices using a VGA cable.The Mini Display Port meed to connect Mac Book, Mac Book Pro, or Mac Book Air.
1 x Mini Display Port Thunderbolt to DVI VGA HDMI Adapter cable